Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wow.

Second post in three days. Woohoo! (Waits for applause) This is amazing!

Levity over, let's get down to the big cheese. So, I just returned home from an extremely profitable trip to the mall. Not going to say which, that's just free advertising. If you want any advertising space, you guys will just have to pay me. Anyways, I had a disappointing lunch at a certain Hong Kong - themed restaurant. Again, not going to say the name. But more on that later. (Actually, no.) The purpose of this post is also to enlighten the masses of this shop, this one shop that is completely EPIC. No shop has ever filled me with such wonder and amazement. Oh yes, this will also be the first post EVER with PICTURES. Yep, you got that right. PICTURES. Without further ado, I present to you:

Ignore the women in the picture, they were just in the way.















So, Daiso. A Japanese - themed convenience store. It literally has everything under the sun for the flat price of RM 5 EACH for EVERYTHING. Every product sold costs RM 5 (€1.26 for Europeans, £1.05 for Brits, and US$1.64 for Americans)
Hard to believe, but THIS 3g Tea Measure...
...and THIS bouquet of flowers...






































COST THE SAME PRICE.


Shocking eh? After wondering about the store for about 10 minutes, I started noticing some oddities . For example, on a bunch of sponges, I noticed that there was a recurring theme in their mascots.
If you look carefully, one of the little cubes
is sleeping while another is EATING. And, they all look
pretty angry about something. Probably tax rates.
This guy is a king. And a happy one at that. Yet, he comes from a
totally different brand from the one above. Competition much?
As I moved on through the store, a number of other things caught my eye.
This cream, apparently, turns you into a
pleasantly surprised robber.
What if I wanted to drink RED wine? For those of you
who can't see, it says "White Wine Glass"
See any difference in the two? Neither do I.
Somehow, this is a cake.
And a home made one at that.
Stainless steel soap. Nothing more needs to be said.
Note that the eye is only on the packaging,
meaning that when you remove the sponge it
becomes a sea urchin instead of a hedgehog.
Wait, how is it even a hedgehog in the first place?
THIS IS A HEDGEHOG.
Kitchen timer chicken? Or kitchen timer lemon?
Last picture. The sign says it all.
Daiso. Store of many wonders. Yep, shameless plug for them here. But only because they have some pretty cool stuff. Now if only they sold food...



No comments:

Post a Comment