Thursday, January 17, 2013

Look! Water Slides!


Hello, everybody. All is well; I have just been a tad bit quiet. Pardon the lack of material, but I just haven’t been able to finish projects that I've started. Projects such as the 15 or so unfinished pieces that will probably never see the light of e-day.

You did this, you know.

But, there is still hope here. I have been working on this short piece for about 2 months. Rewriting and rewriting it over and over and over again. Too bad I’m now overdue and have to finish it. Hope this doesn't really disappoint.

Doors are one of the most prominent inventions in the effort to maintain privacy of humans.

Anybody who’s anybody will tell you that doors are also a great source of surprises and shocks.
You never know who’s going to walk through those doors. Which brings me to a question. Is the person who walks through the door more important than the reason why they walk through the door?

Never mind. Such trivialities are not worth bothering your minds with.

Estonia is a country in the middle of Europe whose main export includes metals, goods, and brown goods. Rubbish, in my opinion. Nobody really knows what brown goods are. Are they just goods that are brown? Logs are brown too, but they fall under wood.

Still haven’t figured out what’s happening?

On the other hand, my main export is sarcasm and subterfuge. Those words both begin with the letter “S”. How coincidental that the letter “S” is the 19th letter of the alphabet. Exceedingly coincidental, in my opinion.

Good heavens, look at the time!

After all, one must always make an effort to not be late.  Maybe if I hurry I might not be- oh well. Everyone should have figured out what’s happening by now but if you haven’t, too bad.

Sorry I’m late.

Spoiler: Initial letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment